If you have been diagnosed with histiocytosis, we hope you will consider donating your information and samples for research.
The aims of UKHR are:
• Establish a cohort of well-characterized histiocytosis patients to facilitate epidemiological, natural history and health economic studies.
• Provide information about the incidence, demography and healthcare burden of histiocytosis to facilitate planning, commissioning and resource allocation.
• Learn more about the value of genotyping in disease subtypes, risk factors, response to therapy and personalised medicine.
• Promote more consistent diagnoses, develop guidelines for best practice, and facilitate entry into trials.
• Encourage collaborative research nationally and internationally on histiocytosis.
For more information please go to : www.UKHR.org